Monday, August 16, 2010

some helpful links

Sabrina Soto's Style Tips @ Target I LOVE SABRINA ~ SHE'S A GENIUS. Her show, Get It Sold on HGTV is one of my absolute favorites, for quick and cheap fixes to make your home look top dollar. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Staging your Home to Sell

ALTERNATIVE USES FOR COFFEE FILTERS

AIR CONDITIONER MYTHS ~ this may help us solve the neverending debate on how to most efficiently cool your home.

STAY COOL FOR LESS ~ i especially like putting a shallow pan of ice in front of your fan to cool a room several degrees as the ice evaporates and the air is spread through the room.

ORGANIZE YOUR CLOSET ~ i love to "shop" in my closet and stumble upon things (with tags still attached!) that I forgot I bought :)

CHEAP DECORATING & STORAGE IDEAS ~ from allyou.com, which is one of the best publications for saving money. Go to their website and you can request 2 free issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails