Monday, August 23, 2010

tightwad sunday dinner

Black Bean "Homemade" Chili
I am huge fan of canned tomatoes, because I don't eat enough tomatoes to invest in fresh ones. Therefore, these are already chopped, cleaned, and in a lot of cases, flavored. Here is my tightwad dinner recipe:

1 can Hormel Chili NO BEANS
1 can Tomatoes ( I used ROTEL for some spice )
1 can Black Beans
I chopped up about 1/3 of an onion and browned it with some garlic in the pot. Then I added the tomatoes, the beans, and the can of chili. Cook until boiling, let simmer as long as possible to maximize flavor. Add crackers and cheese if desired. Also, you may want to drain your beans and tomatoes. I did not, simply because I like my food runny. Ha :)
ENJOY !!!
Everything You want to know about cupcakes!

Save on Everything @ Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails